No products in the cart.
What is Avanafil?
Avanafil is a class PDE5 medication which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction or impotence in men. Avanafil is sold under the Brand name Stendra and is also referred to as
Avana or Avaforce. This oral medicine is available in high power dosages like 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg. Hence, the doctors may prescribe the respective dosage on the basis of
the individual efficiency and tolerability of the patient.
Generic Stendra starts showing its effectiveness within 15 to 30 minutes and hence it is advisable to share your medical history clearly with your doctor for proper dosage and
instructions before using the medicine.
Uses of Avanafil:
Avanafil or Generic Stendra is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in men. However, the patient should know that the medicine treats ED but is not a complete cure for the same. Also, the medicine does not cure any sexually transmitted diseases too.
How does Avanafil work?
Avanafil (Avana or Avaforce) treat the common causes of ED or BPH which are found to be inadequate blood flow in the penis or the stress around the pelvic organs. When the patient consumes a dose of Avanafil, it begins to show the effectiveness within 15 to 30 minutes, provided that the patient is sexually aroused. As the active ingredient is present in high strengths, the medicine shows effect comparatively faster than other PDE5 inhibitor medicines.
It releases nitric oxide in the penis which relaxes the smooth muscles around the pelvic organs by interfering with the production cycle of cGMP. It provides ample blood flow to the penis which ultimately leads to a harder erection for a longer duration.
The effect of Avanafil lasts for around 6 hours and may have its effectiveness for around 36 hours in some cases. This duration is comparatively longer than Viagra.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
- As Avanafil is one of the medications which is used to treat ED in men, it should not be taken in combination of any other medicines used for the same purpose. The patient should avoid taking Generic Stendra if they are already
taking Tadalafil, Sildenafil or Vardenafil else adverse effects may show up.
- Avanafil or Generic Stendra is strictly for the use of adult men between 18 to 64 years of age. It should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
- Consult your doctor first for the correct dosage guidance, warnings and precautions to be considered before taking the medicine. The medicine may not suit well to the patients under certain physical or psychological conditions.
- Only one dose per day is recommended to be taken by the patient and the patient should not overdose in any situation or change the dosage until and unless guided by the doctor.