No products in the cart.
What is Dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine is the very first medication to be licensed in the UK for the ‘on-demand’ treatment of premature ejaculation in men aging between 18 to 64 years. Dapoxetine is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which is strictly prohibited for the men who are not diagnosed
with premature ejaculation (PE).
When is Dapoxetine prescribed?
Dapoxetine or Generic Priligy may be prescribed to the patients having the following symptoms:
- Very shorter Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time (IELT) i.e. less than 2 minutes
- Persistent or recurrent Ejaculation within minimal sexual stimulation which is very shorter
and probably the one not wished by the man at that time
- When the patient is suffering from personal distress due to premature ejaculation
- When the patient is not having complete control over ejaculation
Dapoxetine is available in 30mg and 60mg tablets. The initial dosage of Dapoxetine is generally for all men and is prescribed to be taken before at least 1 to 3 hours of sexual intercourse. The doctor may increase or reduce the dosage depending on the effect of the medicine on the patient.
The patient needs to see the doctor every six months if the treatment of Generic Priligy is continued.
How does Dapoxetine work?
Dapoxetine works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the nervous system. Basically, serotonin is a neurotransmitter which is responsible for passing the messages between the nervous cells. It aids in gaining control over ejaculation, thus preventing premature ejaculation (PE). As the activity of
serotonin increases in the nervous system, it increases the time taken to ejaculate.
Uses of Dapoxetine:
Dapoxetine is generally prescribed in any of the Generic Priligy form i.e. Cenforce D, Duratia or Poxet to treat Premature Ejaculation in men. The medicine is generally used to increase the time taken to ejaculate and helps to gain control during sexual intercourse.
Following are the side effects of Dapoxetine:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
- The medicine is strictly for the use of adult men between 18 to 64 years of age and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.
- This medicine should not be taken if the patient is already taking any other medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction or impotence in men (Tadalafil, Sildenafil, Avanafil or Vardenafil). The active ingredients of such medicines may clash and the patient may suffer from serious adverse effects thereafter.
- All of the current medications as well as medical conditions should be clearly discussed with the doctor before using Dapoxetine.
- The patient should avoid driving after taking Generic Priligy as the medicine causes dizziness.