What is Cenforce 100?
Cenforce 100mg is one of the most popular and affordable medicines used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. It is an FDA-approved PDE5 inhibitor class of medicine containing 100 mg of generic Sildenafil Citrate as its main active ingredient.
What is the difference between Cenforce 100 vs. Viagra?
Cenforce-100 is a high-power dosage of Sildenafil, which is also present in the composition of Viagra as a main active ingredient. One may figure out the price difference between Cenforce 100 vs. Viagra that Cenforce 100 price is lower than Viagra. Rest of the uses remains the same.
Only a doctor can prescribe Cenforce or Viagra to the patient after examining the medical history and health of the patient.
Cenforce 100 mg is composed of 100mg Sildenafil Citrate as its major active ingredient
What does Cenforce 100 do?
Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce 100 mg is mainly introduced to treat the sexual problems in men like softer erection of the penis. It is to be noted that it does not cure any sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/aids.
With the intake of Cenforce Sildenafil becomes active within 30 minutes or as soon as the patient is sexually stimulated. It helps the patient focus on sexual intercourse by relaxing the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs. Controlling the production of cGMP, it does not allow it to be reduced.
Thus, the stress is reduced and the blood flow in the penis is boosted and maintained. This solves the major problems of the inability to maintain a harder erection or not being able to perform the sexual activity for a longer time.
As the male genitals receive ample blood flow, a stiffer and firm erection is maintained for a longer time during sex.
- Cenforce 100 mg tablet should be consumed as one whole tablet per day with a glass of doctor. Further, the patient should follow the dosage guidance as per the doctor’s instructions.
- The tablet should not be broken, crushed or chewed.
- The medicine should be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse.
Side Effects of Cenforce 100mg
Following are the side effects of Cenforce 100 mg. There could be more, depending on the patient’s physical or psychological conditions. Consult the doctor immediately if any of the following appears:
- Sudden changes in the vision
- Ringing sound or Buzzing sensation in the ears
- Back or Chest Pain
- Weakness or Body Pain
- Mild Headache, Dizziness or Lightheadedness
- Irregularity of Heartbeats
- Irritation of the Face Skin
- Problem during urination
- Painful Prolonged erection for more than 4 hours
- Do not take Cenforce-100 if the patient is allergic to nitrates
- If the patient has heart, kidney, liver or eye problems, he should not consume this medicine.
- Operating machinery, driving or any other activity demanding focus should be avoided as it causes dizziness.
- This medicine may not suit every patient and hence medical history should be discussed before taking the medicine.
FAQ About Cenforce 100mg
How long does the effect of Cenforce last?
The effectiveness of the medicine stays in men for around 4 to 5 hours.
Can I take Cenforce 100 after having meals?
Cenforce 100 mg is safe to be taken with or without food. However, fatty meals should be avoided for medicine to become active faster.
Is Cenforce safe to take with alcohol?
No. As Cenforce contains Sildenafil, it reacts adversely when taken with or near alcohol or grapefruit juice consumption.
Can I buy Cenforce-100mg without a prescription?
No. The patient should buy Cenforce 100 mg only if they have a prescription.
How many mg of Cenforce should I take?
Cenforce is available in many dosage forms like 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 120 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg. The dosage prescription may vary according to the patient’s condition. Consult your doctor to know the right mg dosage for you.
When should I stop taking Cenforce 100 mg?
The patient may continue or stop taking medicine only when the doctor directs them to do so. Till then, the consumption should be continued as guided, without missing, skipping or overdosing the medicine.
Is Cenforce safe for Women?
Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce 100 is strictly for the use of men only. Women should not take Cenforce as it may have severe negative impacts on their body. The effects of pregnancy or lactation are unknown. Also, the children below 18 years of age should avoid taking medicine.