What is Cenforce D?
Cenforce D is an oral medicine manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. It was introduced in 1998 and is one of the most prescribed medicines used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. It also increases the playtime during sex and causes men to have control over ejaculation.
It is a class PDE5 inhibitor medicine that works by relaxing the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs and increasing the blood flow in the penis. Cenforce D USA is popular too, as read from most Cenforce D reviews.
Cenforce D Composition
Cenforce D is a tablet with 160 mg strength in total which contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60 mg of Dapoxetine.
Uses of Cenforce D
Cenforce-D with 100mg of Sildenafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine is used to treat ED and premature ejaculation problems in men. Thus, men can attain a harder erection for a longer duration and experience satisfactory ejaculation with an extended playtime during sex.
- Cenforce D should be taken orally as one whole tablet with a glass of water.
- The patient should not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Only one dose per day should be taken.
- In case of missed or skipped dose, continue from the next scheduled dose but never overdose the medicine to stay away from the side effects.
- Dizziness or Light Headedness
- Nausea or Runny Nose
- Numbness in arms or legs
- Itching of the Skin or Skin Allergies
- Redness or flushed face
- Temporary vision or hearing Loss
- Abnormal Erection
There could be more side-effects than the above-mentioned ones so consult the doctor immediately if they appear.
Who should not take Cenforce D?
- The patients having allergies to the active ingredients of Cenforce-D
- If the patient is already consuming any other medicine to treat ED or premature ejaculation
- Women or Children below the age of 18 should not take the medicine
- Heart patients or patients with Kidney, Liver, and Eye problems.
Where to buy Cenforce D?
Cenforce D can be purchased online from trusted websites selling genuine medicines. The patient should only buy Cenforce D or Cenforce 200 if they have a prescription.
The information above may not be enough for the patient to start taking medicine. It is recommended to consult the doctor first for further instructions, dosage guidance, warnings, and precautions to be taken before consuming Cenforce-D.