What is Cenforce?
Cenforce is an FDA-approved PDE5 inhibitor medication which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Sildenafil Citrate is the major active ingredient of the medicine and hence it is also known as Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce. The doctor may prescribe this medicine to the patients experiencing dissatisfied sex life due to softer erection or shorter playtime during sex.
Cenforce Tablets Online is easily available as the medicine is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. It has been years since Cenforce is introduced in the market and it has now become a popular medicine for the treatment of ED. A variation of Cenforce is also used to treat premature ejaculation. Also, Cenforce may be referred to as Generic Viagra as both the medicines have a similar active ingredient.
Cenforce Tablets Availability
Cenforce Tablets are available in varied strength variations as follows:
- Cenforce D
- Cenforce 25 mg
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 Mg
- Cenforce Fm 100 Mg
- Cenforce Soft 100 Mg
- Cenforce 120 Mg
- Cenforce 150 Mg
- Cenforce 200 Mg
- Cenforce Professional
The main active ingredient Sildenafil remains common in each Cenforce tablets. However, the patient may be prescribed with a lighter or high-power dosage of the medicine based on the medical requirement as per their physical or psychological health.
It is thus recommended to take the medicine only if the doctor prescribes Cenforce pills. The patient should not decide the dosage on their own. Consult the doctor in case if any dose is missed or skipped. Overdosing of Cenforce must be avoided as it may negatively affect the body.
How does Cenforce work?
Sildenafil Citrate in Cenforce tablets is an ingredient which becomes active within 30 minutes to 1 hour after its consumption. Once the patient is sexually stimulated, Sildenafil becomes active.
It releases nitric oxide in the body and interferes with the hormone cycle. The major cause of a softer erection is the reducing amount of cGMP and inadequate blood flow in the penis. Here, Sildenafil acts to increase the production of cGMP by reducing the stress around the pelvic organs. As the stress is reduced, the blood vessels are relaxed and the overall blood pressure level is lowered. Thus, an adequate amount of blood flow reaches the penis which ultimately leads to a harder erection for a longer duration. This eliminates the patient’s complaint of dissatisfied sex as they will now be able to feel the pleasure during sexual intercourse.
Most patients taking Cenforce tablets review that it works effectively.
How to take Cenforce tablets?
- Cenforce tablets are consumed as one whole tablet with a glass of water. Until and unless the respective Cenforce tablet is chewable or sublingual, it should not be broken, crushed or chewed.
- The medicine may be taken with or without food. But, drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice should be avoided immediately after taking the medicine as Sildenafil may show adverse effects with it.
- The patient may take Cenforce tablets before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse as the medicines come into effectiveness faster, provided that the patient is sexually stimulated.
- It is advisable that the patient should take the medicine as per the doctor’s prescription to stay away from the negative impacts.
Side Effects of Cenforce Tablets
Most Cenforce Tablets have the following Side Effects in common:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
There may be more side effects, depending on the patient’s physical and psychological health. Hence, all the allergies, as well as allergic ingredients, should be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
Consult the doctor immediately if any abnormal body reaction is observed or if the erection lasts longer than the specified duration by the doctor.
- Cenforce tablets should only be purchased if you have been prescribed by the doctor.
- The patients allergic to Sildenafil should avoid taking medicine.
- The consumption of Cenforce Tablets should be avoided if the patient is already taking any other medicine for the treatment of ED, pulmonary hypertension or premature ejaculation.
- All the current medicines should be discussed with the doctor to avoid conflicts between the active ingredients of different medicines consumed by the patient.
- The patients having cardiovascular problems, kidney and liver problems or any other severe health issues should not take the medicine as it has serious adverse effects on the body.
- Only one dose of Cenforce Tablets should be taken in a single day. The patient should not stop taking the medicine or continue its consumption based on assumptions. The dosage guidance should be followed as prescribed by the doctor.
- Though cenforce can be taken before or after meals, its consumption should be avoided after having fatty meals as it slows down its effectiveness.
- Drinking Alcohol, grapefruit juice or smoking should be avoided near the consumption of Cenforce as Sildenafil react adversely.
- The approximate lasting time of the medicine’s effect is 4 to 6 hours as maximum. Consult the doctor immediately if the erection lasts longer than this or any side effects are observed.
- The medicine may cause dizziness or a temporary feeling of numbness to the patient. Hence, driving or operating any machinery should be avoided to be safe.
- Most of the Cenforce tablets are strictly for the use of men only. It should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.
- Is Cenforce safe?
Cenforce tablets are safe for consumptions under certain conditions and for the patients who are not having specific physical or psychological issues. Consult your doctor to know if Cenforce is safe for you or not.
- Does Cenforce work?
Yes. Cenforce tablets are one of the popular medications used to treat ED, impotence, and PAH in men.
- How many mg of Cenforce should I take?
Lighter to High-power dosage of Cenforce is available for purchase but only a doctor can guide the patient with the correct dosage to be consumed.
- Who should not take Cenforce Tablets?
Cenforce tablets may prove to be harmful to surgical patients, heart disease patients, patients having low blood pressure problems & more. Thus, current medical health should be discussed first with the doctor before taking the medicine.