What is Tadalista 10 mg?
Tadalista 10 mg is a class PDE5 inhibitor medicine that is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. It contains Tadalafil as a major active ingredient. Tadalista 10 pills are manufactured by Fortune Health Care.
Most men taking Tadalista 10 reviews read that it has been an effective treatment for the sexual problem of ED or impotence in men.
How does Tadalista 10 mg work?
Tadalista 10 mg works effectively to enhance the blood flow level in the arteries reaching the male genitals. It helps men in gaining and sustaining a firm erection for a longer playtime in bed.
How to take Tadalista 10 dosage?
- Consume one whole tablet of Tadalista 10 mg with a glass of water as per the dosage schedule is given by the doctor.
- Take Tadalista 20 medicine before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse. It is safe to take on an empty stomach or after having meals.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice as it has severe negative impacts on the patient thereafter.
Are Tadalista 10 pills safe?
Tadalista 10 pills are safe to take when consumed as per the dosage instructions, precautions given by the doctor.
The patients having an allergy to Tadalafil should not take the medicine. Also, the patient having cardiovascular issues, eye, kidney, and liver problems should not take the medicine.
What are some Tadalista 10 side effects?
- Buzzing/Ringing in the ears
- Vision color changes/Temporary loss of Vision
- Upset stomach
- Heart Pain
- Chest Pain
- Body Pain
- Weakness in Arms & Legs
There could be more side-effects, other than the above-listed ones. Consult the doctor immediately if any abnormal reactions appear.
Who should not take Tadalista 10 mg?
This medicine is strictly for the use of men only. It should not be taken by women or children below 18 years of age.
Please note that there could be more information to be known by the patient before taking the medicine. So kindly consult your doctor for further information on Tadalista medicine. Also, discuss your current medicines and medical history with your doctor so they know if it will suit you or not.