What is Tadalista 60 mg?
Tadalista 60 mg, also popularly known as Tadalafil tablets is one of the most prescribed medicines to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED). When males suffer from the inability to gain a harder erection, it is referred to as impotence too. Tadalafil is the major active ingredient of this medicine & it works effectively to treat ED.
Under such situations, buy Tadalista 60 mg after consulting the doctor as it is widely popular among men suffering from ED. However, Tadalista 60 is not a cure for sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/Aids.
Fortune Health Care
Does Tadalista 60 mg work?
Tadalafil present in Tadalista 60 mg or Tadalista 20 gets activated within 30 to 40 minutes of its consumption. It works by improving the blood flow in the male genitals and helps men to attain and sustain a harder erection for a longer duration to enjoy pleasurable sex.
This PDE5 inhibitor medicine interferes with the cGMP production cycle and keeps its production level boosted. Relaxing the stress around the spongy muscles of the pelvic organs, it unclogs the arteries so that the blood vessels transfer ample blood flow to the penis.
How to take Tadalista 60?
- Tadalista 60 is an oral medicine and should only be taken as and when prescribed by the doctor.
- Only a doctor can prescribe the correct dosage as per the patient’s physical and psychological conditions and medical health.
- Take one tablet of Tadalafil Tadalista 60 mg as a whole with a glass of water before at least 1 to 2 hours of the planned sexual intercourse to attain an erection for around 4 hours. The overall medicine effect may remain for 36 hours. Do not crush, break, or chew the tablet.
- This medicine is safe to be consumed before or after meals. Avoiding fatty meals will show the results faster.
- Drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice may prove to be harmful in combination with Tadalista 10.
- Do not overdose or continue taking the dosage without being instructed by the doctor.
Side Effects of Tadalista 60 mg
Following are the common Tadalista 60 mg side effects:
- Dizziness or Drowsiness
- Redness of the Face Skin
- Loss of Vision/Blurry Eyesight
- Change in Vision Color
- Mild to Severe Headache
- Body Pain
- Pain in the limbs
- Sudden chest pain or heartache
- Indigestive Stomach
- Prolonged Erection for more than 4 hours
- Abnormal formation of the penis
Consult the doctor immediately if any of the side-effects or abnormalities are observed.
Is Tadalista 60 mg safe?
Yes, Tadalista 60 mg is safe when consumed as per the doctor’s prescription. It is to be noted that this medicine is not for the use of women or children below 18 years of age.
The patients having certain medical issues or allergic to Tadalafil are not prescribed with Tadalista medicine.
Please consult your medical supervisor for any further details on this medicine.
Can I buy Tadalista 60 mg without a prescription?
No. The patient should buy Tadalista 60 mg online or from stores only if it is prescribed by the doctor.