What is Tadalista?
Tadalista tablets, also popularly known as ‘weekender pill’ are a class PDE5 inhibitor medication. With the main active ingredient of Tadalafil, Tadalista helps to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, pulmonary hypertension (PAH), and the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Tadalista or Generic Cialis is manufactured by Fortune Health Care & is one of the most prescribed medicine for ED, PAH, or BPH. Men who want to enjoy a harder erection and longer playtime during sex may take Tadalista after consulting the doctor.
Tadalista Tablets Availability
The following variations of Tadalista or Generic Cialis are available in the market:
- Tadalista 5 mg
- Tadalista 10 mg
- Tadalista 20 mg
- Tadalista CT 20 mg
- Tadalista 40 mg
- Tadalista 60 mg
- Tadalista Super Active
- Tadalista Professional
As there are many variations of Tadalista tablets available in the market, the patient should take the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. The prescription of lighter or heavy dosage of Tadalista may vary as per the patient’s physical or psychological health.
How does Tadalista work?
Tadalista tablets contain Tadalafil as its major active ingredient. This generic Cialis works similar to its fellow PDE5 inhibitors. It relaxes the smooth muscles around the pelvic organs and makes the patient feel stress-free by lowering down the blood pressure levels. This way, the blood vessels are relaxed and an adequate amount of blood flow reaches the penis which helps the patient to attain a harder erection for a longer duration naturally.
Here, Nitric oxide into the penis by Tadalafil & nitric oxide controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels and interferes with the cGMP cycle. It does not let the cGMP production to be reduced and promotes and regulates the blood flow in the penis.
How to take Tadalista tablets?
The doctor’s decision will be final for consuming the Tadalista dosage as per the patient’s medical health. Tadalista tablets are for oral consumption and should be taken as one whole tablet per day with a glass of water. The patient should avoid crushing, breaking, or chewing the tablet until it is in chewable or sublingual form.
Tadalista 10 may be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse as the medicine starts showing its effectiveness within 40 to 50 minutes of its consumption. The patient should be sexually stimulated for Tadalista to work as desired.
Side Effects of Tadalista Tablets
Most Tadalista Tablets have the following Side Effects in common:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
There may be more side effects, depending on the patient’s physical and psychological health. Hence, all the allergies, as well as allergic ingredients, should be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
- The patients allergic to Tadalafil should not take Tadalista.
- If the patient is already taking any other medicine for the treatment of ED, pulmonary hypertension, or premature ejaculation, Tadalista may not react well with their active ingredients. And, so the medicine should not be taken in combination with any ED medicines.
- All the current medicines should be discussed with the doctor to avoid conflicts between the active ingredients of different medicines consumed by the patient.
- The patients having cardiovascular problems, kidney and liver problems, or any other severe health issues should not take the medicine as it has serious adverse effects on the body.
- The patient should not continue or stop taking Tadalista 20 tablets based on self-opinion and consult the doctor’s time to see if they need to continue or stop taking the medicine thereafter.
- The approximate lasting time of the medicine’s effect is 36 hours as maximum. Consult the doctor immediately if the erection lasts longer than this.
- The medicine may cause dizziness or a temporary feeling of numbness to the patient. Hence, driving or operating any machinery should be avoided to be safe.
- Does Tadalista work?
Yes. Tadalista tablets are one of the popular medications used to treat ED or impotence in men. This weekender is also popular for the treatment of PAH and the patients having symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
- Is Tadalista safe to take after smoking or alcohol?
Tadalista tablets contain Tadalafil which may show adverse effects when consumed after drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice. The effects of smoking are unknown.
- Can I buy Tadalista tablets online without a prescription?
No. You may buy Tadalista Tablets online only if you have been prescribed by the doctor.
- How many mg of Tadalista should I take?
A lighter to High-power dosage of Tadalista is available for purchase but only a doctor can guide the patient with the correct dosage to be consumed.
- Can I take Tadalista after meals?
Tadalista may be taken before or after meals but fatty meals should be avoided as it slows down the activeness time of the medicine.
- What to do if I miss or skip Tadalista dosage?
In case of missed or skipped dosage of Tadalista tablets, the next dosage can be continued as prescribed. The overdosing of Tadalista should be strictly avoided.
- Is Tadalista safe for the use of women?
Tadalista is strictly for the use of men and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.
- What to do if in case of any side effects?
The patient should seek immediate medical attention if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.