What is Tadarise 10 mg?
Tadarise 10 mg is an oral medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH), and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
Tadalafil is the major active ingredient of Tadarise 10 & so it is also known as Tadalafil Tadarise 10 mg.
How does Tadarise 10 tablet work?
Tadarise 10 tablet works by lowering down the blood pressure levels, relaxing the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs & boosting the blood flow in the penis.
- One tadalafil Tadarise 10 mg tablet should be taken orally with a glass of water.
- It may be taken with or without food before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse.
- Do not crush, break, or chew the Tadarise 20 tablet.
- Flushed Face
- Weakness in arms and limbs
- Body Pain, Chest Pain, or Back Pain
- Changes in Vision Color/Vision Loss
- Burning during Urination
- Indigestive Stomach
Consult the doctor immediately if any of the above-mentioned or more side effects appear.
- Tadalafil Tadarise 10 mg may not suit every patient. The patient should disclose current medicines and discuss medical health so that the doctor can guide properly on whether or not the medicine will suit them.
- This medicine is strictly for the use of men only. Women or children below 18 years of age are not eligible to take this medicine.
- Alcohol or grapefruit juice consumption should be avoided if you are going to take this medicine.
Consult the doctor for the dosage guidance, instructions, precautions and warnings to be considered before taking Tadarise medicine.