What is Tadarise 20 mg?
Tadarise 20 mg is an oral pill given as an initial dosage to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Tadarise-20 mg sunrise contains tadalafil as its major active ingredient.
Most patients taking Tadarise Pro 20 reviews that it has been effective to help them attain a harder erection for longer duration & leads to pleasurable sex.
How does Tadarise 20 mg work?
Tadarise 20 mg starts showing its effectiveness when the patient is sexually stimulated. It gets activated within 30 to 40 minutes & lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
Tadalafil works on amplifying the cGMP cycle and increases its production. It also makes the pelvic organs stress-free by relaxing the stress around their smooth muscles. Adequate blood flow is essential to maintain a harder erection during sex & so Tadarise 20 mg sunrise provides sufficient blood flow to the penile region. Thus, the problem of erectile dysfunction is solved as the patient can attain and sustain a harder erection for a longer playtime during sex.
How to take Tadarise-20 mg?
- Take Tadarise-20 mg before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse.
- Tadarise-20 mg is an oral medicine which is taken as one whole tablet per day with a glass of water.
- This medicine should be swallowed as a whole, with or without food.
- Do not drink alcohol or grapefruit juice when you are going to take this ED medicine.
Tadarise-20 sunrise is only for the use of men & not to be used for women or children below 18 years of age in any case.
- Drowsiness or frequent yawning
- Weakness in the body
- Numbness in the arms and limbs
- Painful Urination
- Redness of the skin
- Do not consume Tadarise 20 mg sunrise in combination with any other ED medicine.
- The patient should not take medicine if he is allergic to Tadalafil or the current medicines contains nitrates and other ingredients which negatively react with Tadalafil. Discuss your medical history with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you have a cardiovascular problem, kidney and liver problem, eye problem, planning surgery soon or more.
Please consult the doctor for further information on this medicine, correct dosage guidance, precautions, and warnings to be considered while taking Tadarise-20.