What is Tadarise Oral Jelly?
Tadarise Oral Jelly is available as a 20 mg oral pill. It is an FDA-approved PDE5 inhibitor class of medicine that is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men.
Tadarise 20 oral jelly is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. It is prescribed by the doctors to the patients having a problem to attain a harder erection during sex.
How does Tadarise Oral Jelly 20 mg work?
Tadarise Oral Jelly 20 mg works only when the patient is sexually stimulated. It becomes active within 30 to 40 minutes of its consumption & direct interaction with the cGMP production cycle. Keeping the cGMP production cycle amplified, Tadalafil also works to relax the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs and make it stress-free. Thus, sufficient blood flow reaches the male genitals and the playtime during sex is achieved with a stiffer erection sustained for 4 to 5 hours.
- Take Tadarise Oral 20 Jelly should be taken with a glass of water as only one dose per day is permitted.
- Do not take alcohol or grapefruit juice when you are going to take Tadarise Oral Jelly 20.
- The patient may take Tadarise 20 mg with or without food before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse. Avoid taking fatty foods as it slows down the activity time of the medicine.
- Tadarise 20 mg Oral Jelly should only be taken by men. It is strictly not for the use of women or children below 18 years of age.
Tadarise 20 Oral Jelly Side Effects
Drowsiness, Sleeplessness, Lightheadedness, Upset Stomach, Cardiovascular pain, body pain, weakness, etc are some of the common side effects of Tadarise 20 Oral Jelly.
Consult your doctor immediately if any abnormality is observed after consuming the medicine.
- Tadarise 20 mg Oral Jelly should only be taken as and when prescribed by the doctor.
- The patient should disclose the current medicines & discuss the allergies & medical health to the doctor so that they know whether or not Tadarise medicine should be taken by you.
- The patients having cardiovascular issues, kidney and liver problems, or heart problems should avoid taking Tadarise Oral Jelly 20.
Consult the doctor for any further information required on the medicine, correct dosage guidance as well as to know the precautions and warnings before taking the medicine.