What is Vidalista?
Vidalista is a class PDE5 inhibitor medication that contains Tadalafil as its main active ingredient. Vidalista is also referred to as Generic Cialis. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Vidalista is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. It is one of the popular medications in the UK too.
The patients having the problem of a softer erection during sexual intercourse or are not able to experience satisfactory sex life may be prescribed with Vidalista. It is also prescribed for the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension (PAH).
Most patients taking Vidalista Tablets review that it works well to attain a harder erection for a longer duration which leads to satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Vidalista Tablets Availability
Vidalista or Generic Cialis is available in different strength variations as follows:
- Vidalista 2.5 Mg
- Vidalista 5 Mg
- Vidalista 10 Mg
- Vidalista 20 Mg
- Vidalista Ct 20 Mg
- Vidalista 40 Mg
- Vidalista 60 Mg
- Vidalista 80 Mg
- Vidalista Black 80 Mg
- Super Vidalista
- Vidalista Professional
As there are many variations of Vidalista tablets available in the market, the patient should take the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. The prescription of lighter or heavy dosage of Vidalista may vary as per the patient’s physical or psychological health.
How does Vidalista work?
Vidalista tablets or generic Cialis functions similarly like other PDE5 inhibitor medications. Tadalafil, being the main active ingredient, targets the stress-busting of the smooth muscles around the pelvic organs and boosts the blood flow in the penis. As the blood vessels are relaxed and ample blood flow reaches the penile area, the patient achieves a stiffer and firm erection naturally. This helps in increasing the playtime during sex.
Technically, Tadalafil releases Nitric oxide into the penis when the patient is sexually stimulated. The nitric oxide controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels and interferes with the cGMP cycle. This also aids in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.
How to take Vidalista tablets?
Consider the dosage instructions given by your doctor or medical supervisor. Vidalista is an oral tablet that is consumed as one whole tablet per day with a glass of water. The patient should not crush, chew or break the tablet.
Vidalista may be taken before or after meals but not after the consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice. The medicine may be taken before 30 minutes of the sexual intercourse as its effect lasts for around 36 hours.
- Only one dose per day of Vidalista is enough for the patient and overdosing the medicine shows a serious negative impact.
- The doctor will guide you on taking Vidalista if a chewable or sublingual tablet is prescribed.
Side Effects of Vidalista Tablets
Most Vidalista Tablets have the following Side Effects in common:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
There may be more side effects, depending on the patient’s physical and psychological health. Hence, all the allergies, as well as allergic ingredients, should be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
- The patients allergic to Tadalafil should not take Vidalista.
- If the patient is already taking any other medicine for the treatment of ED, pulmonary hypertension or premature ejaculation, Vidalista may not react well with their active ingredients. And, so the medicine should not be taken in combination with any ED medicines.
- All the current medicines should be discussed with the doctor to avoid conflicts between the active ingredients of different medicines consumed by the patient.
- The patients having cardiovascular problems, kidney and liver problems or any other severe health issues should not take the medicine as it has serious adverse effects on the body.
- The patient should not continue or stop taking Vidalista tablets based on self-opinion and consult the doctor’s time to see if they need to continue or stop taking the medicine thereafter.
- The approximate lasting time of the medicine’s effect is 36 hours as maximum. Consult the doctor immediately if the erection lasts longer than this.
- The medicine may cause dizziness or a temporary feeling of numbness to the patient. Hence, driving or operating any machinery should be avoided to be safe.
- Does Vidalista work?
Yes. Vidalista tablets are one of the popular medications used to treat ED or impotence in men. This weekender is also popular for the treatment of PAH.
- What is the difference between Vidalista & Viagra?
Tadalafil is the main active ingredient in Vidalista while Viagra contains Sildenafil Citrate as its major active ingredient. Both of the active ingredients belong to class PDE5 inhibitors, the approximate effectiveness is very different. This affects the activeness time of the medicines which comes out to be 36 hours for Vidalista and 4 to 6 hours for Viagra respectively.
- Is Vidalista safe to take after smoking or alcohol?
Vidalista tablets contain Tadalafil which may show adverse effects when consumed after drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice. The effects of smoking are unknown.
- Can I buy Vidalista tablets online without prescription?
No. You may buy Vidalista Tablets online only if you have been prescribed by the doctor.
- How many mg of Vidalista Tadalafil should I take?
Lighter to High-power dosage of Vidalista is available for purchase but only a doctor can guide the patient with the correct dosage to be consumed.
- Can I take Vidalista after meals?
Vidalista may be taken before or after meals but fatty meals should be avoided as it slows down the activeness time of the medicine. It is recommended to take Vidalista on an empty stomach to see desired results faster.
- What to do if I miss or skip Vidalista dosage?
In case of missed or skipped dosage of Vidalista tablets, the next dosage can be continued as prescribed. The overdosing of Vidalista should be strictly avoided.
- Is Vidalista safe for the use of women?
Vidalista is strictly for the use of men and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.
- What to do if in case of any side effects?
The patient should seek immediate medical attention if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.