No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tadarise 60 Mg
$118.00 – $282.00
Tadarise 60 Mg
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
What is Tadarise 60 mg?
Tadarise 60 mg is a class PDE5 inhibitor medication with a major active ingredient called Tadalafil. It is thus informally known as Tadarise 60 Tadalafil. The doctor may prescribe it as Super Tadarise 60 mg.
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence in men
- Helps to attain firm and stiffer erection during sex
Does Tadarise 60 mg work?
Yes. Tadalafil Tadarise 60 mg works effectively to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence, which is considered as one of the major reasons for dissatisfied sex life.
Tadalafil gets activated when the patient is sexually stimulated. And, it directly interferes with the cGMP production cycle and keeps amplifying its production.
Tadalafil also relaxes the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs and enhances the blood flow in the arteries connecting the penis. The penile area or male genitals thus receive an adequate amount of blood flow which is required to attain and sustain a harder erection for a longer duration while having sex.
How to take Tadarise 60 mg?
- Tadarise 60 mg should be consumed as one whole tablet orally with a glass of water.
- Only one tablet should be taken within 36 hours or as per the dosage guidance is given by the doctor.
- The medicine should be taken 1 to 2 hours ahead of the planned sexual intercourse and may be taken with or without food.
- Avoid fatty foods as it slows down the effectiveness of Tadalafil Tadarise 20
- Avoid drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice when you are going to take the medicine as it has a serious negative impact on Tadalafil
- Body Pain
- Temporary Vision Color Changes/Loss of Vision
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Pain in the Chest & Back
- Flushed Face
- Redness of the skin/Itching
- Abnormally Prolonged Erection
Who should not take Tadarise 60 mg?
- Tadarise 60 mg should not be taken by women or children below 18 years of age
- If the patient is allergic to Tadalafil
- If any of the current medicines contain nitrates
- Is having cardiovascular problems, kidney and liver problems, or eye problems.
Can Tadarise 60 Tadalafil be purchased without a prescription?
No. Tadarise 60 Tadalafil should only be taken if the patient has a prescription.
The patient is required to disclose the current medicines and medical history with the doctor before taking the medicine. Tadarise may show adverse negative impacts if care instructions are not followed. Consult the doctor to know the precautions and warnings to be considered before taking the medicine.
100 Tablet/s, 150 Tablet/s, 250 Tablet/s, 50 Tablet/s